Guidance for using the ARM corporate logo
You may use the ARM corporate logo without prior written authorization from ARM to refer to your association with ARM in printed and digital media (including websites) IF:
- you already have an association with ARM;
- your use is non-commercial;
- the logo will appear in an area containing at least one other third party corporate logo with which you have a similar relationship; and
- you follow the special guidance below for using the ARM corporate logo.
Special Guidance for Using the ARM Corporate Logo
- Use an approved high resolution format of the logo to ensure the highest possible reproduction quality. Please contact us if you require the logo in a particular digital format.
- The logo should be reproduced using the specifications shown here:
- CMYK 100, 0, 7, 30
- RGB 18, 140, 171
- Web #0084A9
- Always maintain a minimum white space of capital letter height on all sides of the logo.
- Do not use a minimum logo size of less than 12mm.
- Do not use the logo in any other color without prior written authorization from ARM. This includes, but is not limited to a black on a white background or vice versa.
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships must not change.
- Do not replace the logotype with a different typeface.
- Do not imitate any element of the logo, including its trade dress.
- Do not use the logo without the accompanying trademark symbol.
- Please include the following trademark notice in all materials: ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved.
- Do not use the logo or logotype as an element in titles, headlines or text.
- Do not place competing visual elements (including but not limited to other trademarks) close to the logo.
- Do not set type near to the logo that could be construed as a corporate slogan or motto.
- Do not display the logo more prominently than your own trademarks, logos and names. This includes, but is not limited to company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any orientation other than horizontally.
- Do not use or register the logo (or any part of it) as part of another trademark, logo or name. This includes but is not limited to a company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that ARM has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service or company.
- Do not use the logo to make fun of ARM or portray ARM in a negative way.
- Any and all goodwill arising from use of the logo inures exclusively to ARM Limited.
ARM reserves the sole right to alter or refuse any permission to any third party to use the ARM corporate logo if such use does not comply with these guidelines.
Examples of Incorrect Use
Do not distort the logo
Do not use inappropriate colors
Do not outline the logo
Do not make the logo visually compete
Do not show the logo in any other color unless for one-color spot print
Do not attempt to recreate the logo using a font
Do not use the logo as part of text