ARM Approved Training Center - Courses
Languages Training Offered In: English & GermanAreas of Training Expertise:
Provides vendor independent training in SoC design and verification languages & methodologies. Includes a range of ARM technology-based training courses including ARM11 and Cortex-M/R/A families.
ARM Cortex-R4 Software DesignSummary:
ARM Cortex-R4 Software Design is a 4-day comprehensive class that introduces the ARM Cortex™-R4 architecture and the ARM development systems.
Delegates should have a basic understanding of microprocessor systems and be familiar with assembler or C programming. A basic awareness of ARM and experience of embedded system development is helpful, but not essential.
Software engineers designing applications for platforms based around the ARM Cortex-R4 processor Core.
* Introduction to the ARM Architecture
* ARM tools overview
* RVDS introductory workbook
* Assembler programing for ARM processors
* ARM assembly workbook
* Exception handling
* Exception handling workbook
* ARM Caches and TCMs
* Memory management
* C/C++ compiler hints and tips
* Linker and libraries hints and tips
* Compilation tools workbook sections 1-4
* Software benchmarking and profiling
* Software engineer's guide to Cortex-R4
* Further Compiler/Linker hints and tips
* Compilation tools workbook sections 5-6
* Embedded software development
* Scatter loading workbook
* ARM debug and trace
* Coresight overview[ Training Course list ]