ARM Approved Training Center - Courses
Languages Training Offered In: English & GermanAreas of Training Expertise:
Provides vendor independent training in SoC design and verification languages & methodologies. Includes a range of ARM technology-based training courses including ARM11 and Cortex-M/R/A families.
ARM Cortex-A8 Software DesignSummary:
ARM Cortex-A8 Software Design is a 4-day comprehensive class that introduces the ARM Cortex™-A8 architecture and the ARM development systems.
Delegates should have some knowledge of embedded systems, and a basic understanding of embedded programming in C and assembler. A basic awareness of ARM is useful, but not essential.
Software engineers designing applications for platforms based around the ARM Cortex-A8 processor Core.
* Introduction to the ARM Architecture
* ARM tools overview
* RVDS introductory workbook
* Assembler programming for ARM processors
* ARM assembler workbook
* Exception handling
* Exception handling workbook
* ARM Caches and TCMs
* Memory management
* Synchronization support
* C/C++ compiler hints and tips
* Linker and libraries hints and tips
* Compilation tools workbook sections 1-4
* Software engineers' guide to the Cortex-A8
* Neon overview
* Further compiler/linker hints and tips
* Compilation tools workbook sections 5-6
* Introduction to TrustZone
* Embedded software development
* Scatter loading workbook
* ARM debug and trace
* CoreSight overview[ Training Course list ]