ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
HCL Technologies is one of India’s leading global IT services and product engineering companies, providing value-added solutions and services to customers around the globe. Founded in 1991, HCL Technologies focuses on technology as well as R&D outsourcing, with the objective of working with clients in areas at the core of their business. HCL Technologies offers a spectrum of engineering services, addressing customers in key domains such as Entertainment, Automotive, Semiconductors, Telecom & Networking, Healthcare, Petrochemicals, and Avionics. With our extensive experience in key technologies in the area of ASIC, Embedded, and DSP, and Telecom, HCL Tech is in a unique position to offer to its customers a number of strategic advantages in time-to-market, cost, and scalability.
We have over 6000 engineers, providing services in the area of ASIC/SOC Design and Verification (Spec to GDSII), embedded software, DSP, and Telecom. HCL Tech offers end-to-end solutions to its customers.
Our development labs are ISO 9000 certified and assessed at CMM Level 4/5. We deliver a compelling strategic engineering value proposition to our clients through flexible business models, and outsourcing methodologies.
- Simulation modeling, ESL (Electronic System Level) design
- Front-End RTL Design
- SOC Test & Verification
- ASIC/FPGA Physical design
- Cell Library design and layout
- Memory design and layout
- High Speed Board Design
- Analog & Mixed Signal
- Embedded Software
- DSP Software
Hardware IP Cores
In addition to the wide range of re-usable components we have, we are developing Wired and Wireless IP cores fully
Wireless USB specifications (USB Implementers Forum)
MBOA MAC layer (Wi-Media Alliance)..
Thus we offer the following value to Customers
- In-depth domain knowledge spanning Networking, Telecom, Computer Architecture, Avionics, Automotive, Semiconductors, and Medical Electronics
- Experience with a range of leading tools and techniques
- Alliances with leading EDA vendors
- Large portfolio of proven IP
- Robust development methodology
- Time-to-market and cost saving through flexible Offsourcing™ methodology