ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The ML2011 GSM baseband processor offers a high-level of system integration, performance, and features for next generation handsets and radio cards. The ML2011 is a single-chip baseband device that is applicable for wireless handsets and speakerphones.
- Comprehensive GSM handset softweare
- Fully integrated Layer 1, including all drivers
- AT commands (7.05 and 7.07)
- Phase 2+ supplemental services
- Error correction: Radio Link Protocol (RLP)
- Complete development system available