ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
VeriCall Edge™ is a comprehensive embedded multimedia and IP communications software platform that is optimized for ARM cores.
VeriCall Edge allows licensees of ARM cores to rapidly introduce real-time voice/video over IP communications and rich multimedia functionality into their products.
Much more than a collection of voice and video codecs, VeriCall Edge provides manufacturers with a modular and extensible embedded software framework that enables the rapid design of high-quality voice, video and multimedia functionality into any IP-connected device. Multimedia support includes MP3, AAC and playback of YouTube and other video formats.
Key applications include:
- Multimedia Tablets
- Dual-mode Phones
- Video Surveillance Video Phones
- VoIP Intercoms VoWiFi Devices
- IP Set Top Boxes
VeriCall Edge is a comprehensive embedded software solution that provides:
- Media processing engine for real-time voice, video and the streaming/playback of other rich media
- Call control and media control using SIP, SDES, SIMPLE & RTSP
- Quality of service (QoS), encryption and authentication technology
- NAT Traversal clients for connecting to and communicating with devices across firewalls
- Data manager interface (a hardware abstraction layer API)
The flexibile nature of the VeriCall Edge software helps manufacturers accelerate the design and development of IP communications and multimedia devices.
VeriCall Edge software customers and partners include small and large OEMs, ODM and service providers from around the globe, including: D-Link, Digital Multimeda Technology (DMT of S. Korea), Gupp Technologies, HP, Inventek, Philips, Quanta, Sagem, Sejin Electronics, Skype, Sony, UMEC, V-Tech, Wistron.