ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The Amontec JTAGkey is an undedicated USB JTAG cable interface for On-Chip Debug, for In-System Program and for Boundary-Scan Test.
The Amontec JTAGkey provides IO voltage auto-sense from 1.4V to 5V (5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, and 1.5V TTL IO compatible).
The main features are:
- USB2.0 (full-speed, 12Mbits/sec).
- JTAG / IEEE 1149.1 compatible.
- JTAG Baudrate up to 6Mbits/sec (programmable)
- All JTAG signals are 5V down to 1.4V tolerant
- Based on the FTDI FT2232 (FT2232L) USB device.
- Designed for FTDI MPSSE easy-to-use.
- Free drivers for Linux.
- Free drivers for Windows XP, Server 2003, 2000.
- Free drivers for Windows CE.NET (ARM/Xscale/X86/others).
- USB Hot-Plug / JTAG Hot-Plug.
- 3 on-board LEDs / your eyes will guide you.
- ARM Muli-ICE 20-pin header compatible.
- TRST_N output programmable as push-pull or open-drain.
- SRST_N output programmable as push-pull or open-drain.
- Support for SRST_N software monitoring.
- Support for VREF software monitoring.
- TDO input over-voltage protection.
- SRST_N input over-voltage protection.
- USB over-current protection via on-board resetable fuse.
- VREF over-current protection via on-board resetable fuse.
- Strong ESD protection on all power, USB and IO signals.
- Designed for signal integrity, strong EMC, EMI and ESD protection.
The Amontec JTAGkey is the first USB to JTAG solution fully integrated in the OpenOCD JTAG server. The OpenOCD provide a full JTAG Debug support for ARM7 and ARM9 devices including Flash programming support. All the Atmel SAM7 flash, Philips LPC21xx flash and ST STR7 flash can be uploaded via telnet or script commands.
Amontec provides GNU Tool Suite support and tutorial helping the build of complete open source ARM debug solutions, as the popular Design Flow:
+-> CDT and Zylin Plug-in
+-> GNUARM GNU C++/C Compiler
+-> GNUARM GDB Debugger
+-> OpenOCD JTAG server
+-> JTAGkey USB - JTAG Emulator
The Amontec JTAGkey comes with an attractive OEM price and it is ideal for completing your new ARM development board packages.
Please feel free to contact the Amontec Team for any questions concerning JTAGkey Emulator, Chameleon Pod and GNU Tool Suite support.