ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Mobileye is the world leader in development of vision-based applications for driver assistance. The wide range of applications covered by the company and the proprietary automotive grade EyeQTM ASIC provide a low cost and high performance solution for implementation of driver assistance systems. A full vision system for driver assistance applications consists of the EyeQTM processing unit and a single (monocular) camera sensor.
Mobileye offers a complete range of vision applications for driver assistance and for safety related applications including:
• Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
• Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
• Pedestrian protection
• Lane keeping / Heading control
• Fusion with Radar/Lidar Applications
• Pre-crash active safety
• Forward collision warning (FCW) and Headway monitoring
• Lane Change Assist and Blind Spot detection
• Smart airbag deployment – passenger classification and out-of-position
Mobileye’s core technologies include detection of all types of licensed vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc) as well as pedestrian detection, detection of lane markings and road geometry estimation. Range and range rate to targets is measured using a single camera rather than a stereo camera pair allowing for simple installation and calibration. Sensor fusion capabilities support Radar and Lidar range sensors.
Mobileye's EyeQ system-on-a-chip solution includes proprietary high data bandwidth design and technological-specific silicon cores for achieving real time video rate computing.
Benefits of system architecture:
• System-on-chip technology – Translates to low costs in production
• Single camera architecture – Low cost and easy to produce
• Automatic calibration in production line and during use
• Highly integrated functionality (ACC + LDW +FCW) using a single sensor and chip.
• Ability to work with a wide range of image sensors (CCD, CMOS, NIR, FLIR).
For more information about Mobileye see: www.Mobileye.com.