ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Mobiclip is a video codec for Telecom and mobile devices and Consumer Electronics, allowing a DVD-like high display quality with low CPU requirements. Mobiclip comes with its own patented video codec (no MPEG royalties).
Mobiclip has been developed with a completely different algorithm from the one used for other video codecs on the market, based on minimal use of the processor’s resources, allowing battery life to be increased considerably and the cost of the hardware to be reduced.
- Minimum processor: ARM7 @ 17MHz
- Compression ratio four times better than MPEG2
- Needs on average 110MHz CPU processing power to play back QVGA 25fps with bitrate of 200Kbps
- Needs on average 400MHz CPU processing power to play back VGA 25fps with bitrate of 0.8Mbps
- Playback Library Footprint: 42KB
- RAM Usage for QVGA: 675KB
- RAM Usage for VGA: 2.7MB
The Mobiclip video player can be used or embedded in many different devices including smart and feature phones, portable video players, toys, point of purchase devices, set top boxes...