ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
LinuxLink is a web-based software subscription for both first-time and experienced embedded Linux developers. LinuxLink provides the embedded software, tools, documentation and support needed to quickly optimize a custom Linux platform for a given processor, without sacrificing the quality, service and support of a traditional commercial embedded operating system.
How does LinuxLink help?
Platform Customization – “Rolling your own” Linux platform gives you a great deal of control and flexibility over your solution, and LinuxLink is a service designed to accelerate “roll your own” development projects.
The Latest Linux Components – Timesys continuously updates the components available to subscribers, so you get new packages and kernels pre-compiled for your architecture, as soon as they are available.
An Open Source Solution – All our Linux components are open source, so you get binary and source versions of all the packages and you avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary components offered from commercial vendors.
A Trusted Source for Linux Content – LinuxLink enables embedded development teams to unleash the innovation of Linux without sacrificing the quality, service and support of a traditional commercial embedded operating system.
Valuable Tools for Development – With the TimeStorm IDE, the online LinuxLink Factory, and a collection of open source tools, developers have flexibility in how they choose to customize their platform.
Reduced Project Risk – With someone you can trust for support, you eliminate the risk of stalling your project if you run into any technical issues and would otherwise need to rely on the open source community for help.
What is included with a LinuxLink subscription?
• Reference Distributions to use as a starting point for development
• The latest Linux kernel optimized with drivers for popular boards
• Hundreds of packages cross-compiled for your architecture
• Both glibc and uClibc toolchains
Comprehensive Suite of Tools
• TimeStorm is an Eclipse-based IDE that provides a point-and-click interface for kernel and root filesystem configuration, profiling, testing, and debugging
• LinuxLink Factory allows you to build your software platform online
• Command-line tools included for those who prefer not to use a GUI
Service and Support
• Access to a searchable library of guides, how-to’s, and FAQs
• Support from Timesys experts
• Webinars and podcasts provide insight on embedded Linux topics
• Professional services and training available for an additional fee