ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Universal Debug Engine represents a completely new and unique debugger architecture concept for ARM7 and ARM9 microcontrollers, based on a customizable set of standard components and core specific add-ons. UDE provides full-featured JTAG Support with emulator-like debug functionality like Hardware Breakpoints, Hardware Triggers, Trace Features and more.
UAD2compact - High-end Solution at a Starter Price:
Universal Access Device 2compact is a new member of the UDE Access Device family. With a powerful 32bit Communication Unit, pls presents a rapid communication tool to access ARM7 and ARM9 microcontrollers. The UAD2compact offers a fast JTAG path to the target system with the high-speed USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec) interface to the host PC. By the preference on the JTAG communication channel to the target the UAD2compact device is an excellent value for money.
UAD2compact Basic Features:
- Host connection via USB 2.0
- Hardware accelerated JTAG bus with up to 700 kByte/sec download speed
- Covers all features of the EmbeddedICE unit
- Standalone Communication device 12 x 7 x 3cm³.
The UDE/Memory Programming Tool is a customizable and stand-alone component of UDE and it is used in automatic/volume production, test systems or for simple evaluation purposes. UDE integrates high speed FLASH/OTP programming support for internal FLASH/OTP memories, external FLASH EPROM’s from AMD, Intel, ATMEL and any other JEDEC-compatible FLASH. UDE/MemTool can handle more than one memory module on the target system and is only using internal RAM for execution.
User Definable Enhancements:
Being an integrated part of UDE, the open interface for User Definable Enhancements enables you to easily create completely new types of applications:
- HTML Scripts based on standard UDE ActiveX Control and customer-specific controls together with PERL and JAVA scripts provide fully customized visualization and control.
- The Automation Interfaces of the UDE components even allow to use basic UDE services for controlling the debugger and processing target communication, program flow control and symbol processing by external C/C++, VisualBasic and VBA applications.
- Substitution of the UDE desktop client by a customized desktop to fit the requirements of service tools, Matlab or another third-party tool integration by using the COM interface.