SPIRIT AUTOMATIC 3G VT AEC by SPIRIT DSP
Audio and Voice Solutions
Fully functional speech enhancement for your 3G handsets with video telephony within 24 hours or less!
To successfully solve echo problem in mobile phones, smartphones and other handheld devices SPIRIT offers Automatic 3G VT Acoustic Echo Canceller. The solution is aimed to eliminate acoustic echo in mobile communications over 3G networks and to provide full duplex conversation in video telephony applications.
SPIRIT Automatic 3G VT AEC is a complete solution, including:
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller to cancel acoustic feedback between loudspeaker and microphone
- Noise Suppression to filter out noises mixed with user's voice, and to ensure highly intelligible speech quality
- Automatic Gain Control and Voice Activity Detection to adjust microphone levels for effective acoustic echo cancellation
- Comfort Noise Generation to avoid disconnected line effect
Automatic 3G VT AEC is supplied with easy-to-use tools package that simplifies the whole process of audio driver programming. The supplied utilities automatically validate the every stage of driver creation, helping to save resources required for the Windows Mobile driver programming.
AEC configuration has never being easier: after the driver programming high-quality AEC is automatically set up in less than 24 hours, with zero effort required from the developers. The same Automatic 3G VT AEC can be later used for new product designs.
With SPIRIT Automatic 3G VT AEC mobile OEMs can significantly reduce time-to-market of their new products and achieve unprecedented voice quality in video telephony applications. For mobile VoIP communication SPIRIT Automatic 3G VT AEC can be easily upgraded to TeamSpirit® Voice&Video Engine Mobile.
The delivery package of SPIRIT Automatic 3G VT AEC includes:
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller
- Automated utilities for Windows Mobile driver integrity validation
- The “one-button” utility for high-quality automatic AEC configuration
- Step-by-step implementation instructions for easy integration into 3G phone’s software
- Detailed description of additional requirements for Windows Mobile driver development (complements Microsoft recommendations)
- Secures full-duplex, echo-free voice in video telephony applications
- Eliminates noises
- Adjusts speaker and microphone levels
- Suppresses residual echo and generates comfort noise
- Prevents howling
- Automated high-quality AEC configuration within 24 hours
- Automatic validation of the customer’s audio driver with AEC
- Traditionally high voice quality
- No dependence on 3rd party engineers
- Instant AEC adaptation to new handsets’ designs
- 3G phones with video telephony support
SPIRIT AUTOMATIC 3G VT AEC
- Other OS
- Windows Mobile
- ARM11 MPCore