ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The Keil ULINK USB to JTAG adapter connects a PC USB port to your development board via JTAG. When used together with RealView MDK-ARM you can easily create, download, test and debug embedded programs running on target hardware.
• Supports JTAG clock speeds up to 1MHz
• Memory read/write speeds of >28KB/s
• Flash writes of >15KB/s
• Download programs to target device
• Fast Single-stepping through programs.
• Insert multiple breakpoints.
• User I/O via the Debug Channel.
• Program Flash Memory.
ULINK, fully supports both on-chip and external Flash programming of devices using preconfigured Flash algorithms contained in RealView MDK-ARM or user defined algorithms.