ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Alvaview’s video and audio codecs for MPEG-1/2/4, H.264 / AVS, VC-1 have recently been ported to the ARM9E platform. The software is currently being optimized for QVGA on i.MX21 and VGA on i.MX27 at 30 frames per second.
* GENERAL FEATURES
• MPEG-2 SP/MP
• MPEG-4 SP
• H264 BP/MP/HP
• VC-1 BP/MP/AP
• AVS 1.0 (JiZhun Profile) and X-Profile (ZengQiang Profile)
• MPEG transport stream
• MPEG-1 Audio Layer II
• MP3, OGG, AAC (Audio codec)
• Optimized for single-core CPUs.
• Written in C for easy porting.
• Optimized C code, using techniques such as loop unrolling and function in-lining.
• Uses hardware-specific features of Coldfire & i.MX21 to increase performance where appropriate.
* DECODER-SPECIFIC FEATURES
• Outputs RGB16, RGB32 or YUV420.
• Controlled via callbacks.
• FPS rate control for synchronization with audio streams.
• Video conferencing.