ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
SICA (Small Interface Cable Adapter)
Reducing connector mounting space on a target board to one quote compared to that for MICTOR 38pins.
- Reducing connector mounting space to one quote compared to that for MICTOR 38 pins connector.
- Micro strip type signal lines guarantee high speed data transmission.
- The signal lines are shielded with the ground lines.
- The mating socket can be assembled on a target board with surface mount soldering. This means that the other side of PCB is available for mounting components.
- The small size socket can be placed close to a MPU package. This makes possible to reduce wiring space.
- A polarity key prevents connector and socket from wrong insertion.
- The solder used is RoHS compliant material.
Cable : Polyamide
Socket on a target board : 40 pins 0.5 mm pitch. One socket, AXK5S40330, is enclosed in an individual box together with the probe.
Cable DC resistance : 300mΩ
Contact life of plug and : 50 times of insertion and extraction socket on a target board.
*#39 and #40 pins connection : Ground of a target board
３．Cable and accessory part
SICA cable : One piece
Socket at target board (AXK5S40330) : One piece