ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
PhotoProto is a software tool that turns static Adobe Photoshop graphics into interactive prototypes with a few mouse clicks. With PhotoProto, users can name and arrange the layers of their Photoshop file, export all those carefully crafted images and reference them in a file that the PhotoProto player displays. Users then simply name and arrange the graphics layers and PhotoProto automatically assigns the appropriate behavior. Name a layer “button” and the images can be pressed like a button in the player. Name a set of screens, and a multi-view application comes alive.
- Transform static Photoshop graphics into interactive prototypes.
- Create buttons, sliders, knobs, readouts, screens and more!
- Automatically export perfectly trimmed artwork with alpha channels intact (in PNG format).
- Send prototypes for colleagues and customers to try on their Macs or PCs.
- Play MP3's, AVI's and DirectX/OpenGL 3D models as part of your prototype.
- Get a head start on your Altia Design development.
(PhotoProto output imports directly into Design.)
- PCs running Windows 2000, XP
Intel or PowerPC Macs running Mac OS X 10.4 with X11
(X11 comes with your OS X CD and may need to be installed on your system.)
To view several different and exciting examples of PhotoProto at work, visit http://www.altia.com/products_photoproto_demos.php.