ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
o Aim: to provide hardware and software engineers new to ARM processors with the essential basic information that they will need to be aware of to start ARM-based designs. It can also be useful to non-technical staff who require a basic understanding of ARM technology
- Introduction to ARM
- Programmers model
- ARM and Thumb Instruction Sets
- ARM Cores Overview (ARM7TDMI, ARM9TDMI, ARM9E-S, ARM10, ARM11)
- Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture (AMBA)
- ARM Software Development Tools
- Exception Handling
- Embedded ARM software issues
o Labs: The lab will help trainee to be familiar with ARM MDK and the process of developing products with ARM.
o Estimated duration: 4x3 hour sections for lectures and 2x3 hour sections for labs (running in 3 days)
o Cost: USD $100 -$120 per trainee