FreeRTOS is a market leading priority based pre-emptive RTOS that supports 31 architectures and receives 77,500 downloads a year. It is professionally developed, strictly quality controlled, robust, supported, free to download, and free to use in commercial products without any requirement to expose your proprietary source code.
Each official port includes a pre-configured example application that demonstrates the kernel features, expedites learning, and enables 'out of the box' development. Projects are included for ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M0, Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 microcontrollers from numerous manufacturers.
* Immediate Free Download
* Feature Rich
* Easy To Use Pre-configured Projects
* Can Be Used in Commercial Applications
* Large User Community
* Free Forum Support
* Optional Commercial Licensing
* Optional Commercial Support
* Safety Critical Version Available
* Expert Development Services
* Small Footprint - Designed for Microcontrollers
FreeRTOS tutorial books are also available. These are step by step 'hands on' guide that comes with complete source code for
all the presented examples.