ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The scalable multi-FPGA CHIPit systems are based on patented 3D Switching Technology providing high interconnect flexibility between FPGAs and expansion slots, thus enabling optimized implementation to achieve the highest possible system performance. The CHIPit systems, based on the latest Xilinx Virtex-5 FPGAs, can handle complex ASIC and SoC designs up to 30M ASIC gates. The open system architecture provides sufficient user IOs through the expansion slots, enabling users to adopt and verify designs in the real system environment and utilize high-speed interfaces like PCI-Express, DVI or USB 2.0.
- High-speed ASIC/SoC prototyping system
- Scalable platform from 2 to 6 FPGAs (Xilinx Virtex XC5VLX330)
- Up to 200 MHz system performance
- On-board memory modules
- High FPGA interconnection flexibility
- Software environment for design implementation and platform configuration
- Interface, connector, memory and FPGA extension boards
- Integrated host-DUT communication system
- Complete design implementation software (incl. synthesis, partitioning and schematic viewer), and parallel and incremental flow
- Software environment for co-simulation and transaction-based verification (SCE-MI)