ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The PPC-E7 is a compact Panel PC with a 7 inch WVGA (800 x 480) TFT color LCD and a resistive touch screen. Unlike other compact Panel PCs, the PPC-E7 comes with either Windows CE 6.0 or Linux fully configured and installed on flash disk. This allows the software engineer to concentrate on writing applications and not have to worry about configuration and setup. Just apply power and watch the WinCE or Linux X Windows User Interface appear on the vivid color LCD. Interact with the PPC-E7 using the responsive, integrated touchscreen.
The PPC-E7 compact Panel PC has an embedded Cirrus ARM 9, EP9307 200Mhz Fanless Low Power Processor with a Hardware Floating Point Math Coprocessor. This Panel PC supports up to 128MB of SDRAM, 64 MB of Flash, and 128K bytes of serial flash. In addition, a MMC/SD card socket is provided for additional Flash storage. The PPC-E7 can be connected to a network using the 10/100 Base-T Ethernet controller and it's onboard RJ-45 connector.
The PPC-E7 offers two RS-232 serial ports, and one RS-422/485 port with Auto RS485. Also provided are three USB 2.0 host ports, an I2S Audio port and a battery backed real time clock.
When developing CE 6.0 application for the PPC-E7, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008 can be utilized. For Linux application development, EMAC provides a Free Eclipse IDE. Both Visual Studio and Eclipse provide everything the user needs for developing PPC-E7 applications. All the compiling, converting, downloading, and debugging inherent to software development can be done from one easy to use high level interface. EMAC provides an SDK for the PPC-E7, which contains source examples and drivers.
The PPC-E7 starts at $495.00 USD per unit. For more information on the PPC-E7 visit our website.
* Cirrus ARM9 EP9307 200Mhz Fanless Low Power Processor
* MaverickCrunch Hardware Floating Point Math Coprocessor
* Inexpensive Open-Frame Design
* 10/100BaseT Ethernet with on-board PHY
* 3 Serial ports with handshake
* 3 USB 2.0 (Full Speed) Host ports
* Up to 128 MB of SDRAM
* Up to 64 MB of Flash
* 128K Bytes of Serial Flash
* Battery backed Real Time Clock
* SD/MMC Flash Card Interface
* 1 SPI port
* 1 I2S Audio port with Line-In/Line-Out
* Timer/Counters and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) ports
* 4 Channel 12-bit Analog-to-Digital converter
* Graphic LCD Interface with 2D acceleration
* WVGA (800 x 480) Resolution with LED Backlight
* Touchscreen Interface and Software Controlled Backlight On/Off & Brightness
* JTAG for debug, including real-time trace
* FREE Eclipse IDE with GCC & GDB development tools
* WinCE 6.0 BSP and SDK available