RoweBots Professional Services - Projects are all focused on delivering a specific ARM Cortex M based OEM product on time and under budget. RoweBots is completely dedicated to developing solutions based on the Unison ultra tiny Linux and POSIX compatible embedded operating system or RTOS. Having delighted customers is RoweBots primary goal - profit is always secondary and focusing on ARM Cortex M projects with Unison allows us to achieve and exceed your goals.
The approach taken by RoweBots to complete projects on a fixed price and delivery basis is varied depending upon the project and the team participants. RoweBots generally uses agile development but our approaches are not limited to this. Generally, the following general guidelines are used.
1. Specific requirements are firmed up before a specific fixed price contract can be entered into. The requirements can be written on a time and materials consulting basis.
2. A project charter and a project plan are written and signed off. They will detail all aspects of the project in a manner consistent with PMI standards.
3. Project start dates are always fluid due to fluctuations in sign off times by the client and resource allocation on a first come first served basis.
4. Our values during these projects are clearly stated under the company section. In short we want our customers to be delighted not satisfied and we will put our customers ahead of short term profits.
5. A project manager will monitor each project. The structure and updates for the projects will be determined in the project plan.
6. Each project will have all results stored on line each day and all results will be visible to any project participant at any time.
7. All projects will have postmortem analysis.
8. All projects are unique and are individually quoted.
Please contact us for a quote today!