ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
NicheStack IPSec and IKE are "bump in the stack" source code solutions for adding security to new or existing embedded systems. Fitting between the TCP and IP layers of an embedded protocol stack, these toolkits provide state-of-the-art secure communication, management and high performance VPN end-point capabilities to networked devices. With these toolkits the embedded device developer can quickly and easily address the three essential services of network security:
* Data Confidentiality - protecting data against disclosure or use by unauthorized users or processes.
* Content Integrity - protecting data transmission from intentional and accidental change by ensuring that changes are detectable.
* Authentication - verifying the identity "claimed" by a user or device.
These embedded security toolkits are provided as "C" source code and are easily integrated with NicheStack™ or third-party TCP/IP implementations on a wide range of hardware and operating systems platforms. As with all InterNiche products, the implementations are specifically optimized for embedded devices with constrained resources.
NicheStack IPSec/IKE Highlights
* High-performance packet classification engine
* Supports AH and ESP protocols
* Supports AES (128,192,256 bits), DES and 3DES encryption algorithms
* Supports MD5, SHA-1, SHA2 (256, 384 and 512 bits) digest algorithms
* Message based interface for Policy and SA management
* Asynchronous packet interface.
* Supports pre-shared keys and X.509 certificate based authentication (RSA and DSA signatures)
* Supports main mode, quick mode and aggressive modes
* Supports all well-known Diffie-Hellman groups for key exchange
* Simple cipher suite expansion through the CryptoEngine
* No "GPL Contamination"