ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Advanced Development Kit for NXP LPC1700 family Microcontrollers
The LPC1768 Development Kit contains all of the hardware and software required for evaluating and developing with NXP's LPC1700 series microcontrollers.
The kit consists of the RDB1768 Development board, a fully featured 90-day evaluation version of Red Suite 2, and a suite of example programs. The integrated on-board debug circuit, means that no additional debug probe is needed when used with Red Suite 2.
The RDB1768 Development board contains an NXP LPC1768 microcontroller and features 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, Host/Device USB, 16-bit stereo audio, serial port, color LCD and pads for all IO pins including GPIO and CAN, making it ideal for evaluating all of the features of the LPC1700 series microcontrollers.
Summary of LPC1768 Development Kit Features
* RDB1768 Development board, fitted with NXP LPC1768 microcontroller incorporating 100 MHz ARM® Cortex-M3. 512KB FLASH, 64KB SRAM.
* Stunning 128x128 pixel color LCD.
* 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port.
* USB Device and Host connectors.
* High quality 16-bit stereo audio input/output with programmable sample rates from 8KHz to 48KHz.
* Audio speaker (driven from LPC1768 DAC or audio codec).
* Standard audio jacks for line-in, line-out, mic-in and stereo headphones.
* Micro-SD Card interface.
* Serial port on standard 9-pin D-type with RS232 levels.
* Mini-joystick, plus INT and RESET buttons, for user input.
* 0.1” pitch pads for all IO pins.
* Integrated debug circuit allowing direct USB connection with Red Suite 2 without additional debug probe.
* Standard 10-pin 0.05" JTAG/SWD connector for use with external debug probe.
* Optionally powered via USB, removing need for separate power supply.
* Suite of example applications, including an embedded web server, and an SD-card filing system
* Supplied with a fully-featured 90-day evaluation version of Red Suite 2.
* Priced at $280, and includes a coupon for $150 redeemable against future purchase of Red Suite 2.