ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Kanzi™ is the fastest and most robust option currently available for creation of applications with 3D graphics user interfaces for embedded solutions. Kanzi is offered for licensing to manufacturers of cell phone, automotive and consumer electronics products.
Manufacturers using Kanzi will benefit from completely eliminating the need for prototyping and then having to re-create the same content separately for the target device. This leads to radically shorter product development cycles and reduced risk.
- High performing 3D graphics engine with small memory footprint requirements
- OS independent
- Supports realistic and fully programmable 3D effects and materials (OpenGL, OpenGL ES 2.0) and fixed function pipeline (OpenGL ES 1.1)
- Support for the most used content authoring tools including Softimage XSI, Autodesk Maya and 3DSMax
- Collada file format support
- Support for multiple texture compression methods
- The Kanzi™ graphics engine is already ported by majority of leading SoC, semiconductor companies and mobile device manufacturers
-Fast, real-time and easy-to-use 3D content creation and deployment to embedded and automotive target environments
- OS agnostic, HW agnostic when OpenGL (ES) API is supported
- Multi-touch device support
- Use of existing content creation 3D graphics software as Softimage XSI and Autodesk 3dsmax and Maya as base platforms
- Dedicated support options from Futuremark