ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Synchronicity DesignSync provides secure multi-site design collaboration and management for your entire IC design team and across every stage in the design process, enabling users to significantly boost design productivity for rapid payback and strong ROI. It is the industry-leading solution for analog and custom IC development teams with thousands of users in production for over a decade and across the top names in high tech accounts. With plugins for the Eclipse IDE and MS Visual Studio development environments, embedded software and digital design engineers can use one single solution to control their design data and collaborate across multiple sites or even multiple companies. Hierarchical, module-based integration flows included in the system allows for improved product configuration management and variant design.
Key to our customer base has been the ability to improve collaboration, quality and reuse without changing the ways engineers develop technology. DesignSync has available integrations into the leading EDA design environments, such as Cadence, Synopsys, SpringSoft and Mentor Graphics. Those immersive integrations allow engineers to focus on design tasks rather than the process of managing complex EDA design data. With the addition of plug-ins to the Eclipse IDE and MS Visual Studio, finally language-based design teams can be part of the same collaborative environment. The Eclipse IDE plug-in is written to standards and allows OOTB use for the ARM development environment.
DesignSync supports the ability to define atomic collections of data called Modules. This capability matches nicely with how IP is developed, tested and integrated into today's complex electronic products. Modules can be distributed across multiple sites and be nested into hierarchy. This allows for more efficient development and reuse of technology. The design integration team will be able to increase the efficiency of managing multiple configurations of your design and creating new development baselines as new versions of IP are made available.
With DesignSync, users can:
* Enable collaborative development of complex electronic products between geographically distributed teams
* Ease design reuse by managing the IP lifecycle and retaining project knowledge
* Reduce learning curve and rollout time through use of standard Internet protocols and Web browsers
* Avoid costly mistakes with version control, issue tracking, release and configuration management
* Manage complex files from all tool vendors — from spec to layout
* Provide accountability and traceability through read-only audit trail
* Ensure project security with industry standard access control, authentication and SSL encryption
* Reduce infrastructure costs by efficiently using storage and computer resources
* Show real and significant ROI around design efficiency, quality and IP reuse