Description: The QsLPC2129 is a Low Cost Development Board that can be used to quickly evaluate and demonstrate the capabilities of NXP LPC 2129 (ARM7) microcontroller. The board is designed to work as a header board with access to all pins for external connection. The board consists of a base board and a header board with microcontroller. Ideally suitable for development purposes.
• Include Base board + Header Board
• Compact and Ready to use design
• Professional EMI/RFI Complaint PCB Layout Design for Noise Reduction
• High Quality Two layer PTH PCB
Base Board Features
• Includes LPC2129 Header Board
• Base board supports LPC2132 / 2138 / 2148* Header Boards
• No separate programmer required (On-Chip Boot loader)
• No Separate power adapter required (USB power source)
• Screw terminal for External power Supply
• Power Supply range from 7V to 20V
• RS-232 Interface (MAX3232) for direct connection to PC’s serial port (COM 0)
• On Board TTL to RS232 Converter (COM 1) available at connector
• Built in CAN transceiver
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board LED Connected via Jumper to I/O pin
• On Board ISP selection jumper
• On Board Reset button
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip and at Round Machine-cut female connector
• On Board JTAG Connector for Debugging/Programming
• Can be used as header board for developing applications
• Power Supply Reverse Polarity Protection
• On Board 1 Amp Voltage Regulator
• On Board Connector for regulated 3V3 output for your application
Header Board Features
• Easy to use DIP Package
• Includes NXP LPC 2129 Microcontroller
• On Board Power LED Indicator
• On Board JTAG Jumper
• On Board 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator
• On Board 32.768 KHz Crystal for RTC
• On Board 3.3V Regulator
• On Board 1.8V Regulator
• On Board Power Supply de-Coupling Capacitors
• All Port Pins available at Berge Strip
• Header Module can be removed for developing your circuit
LPC 2129 Chip Specification
•NXP LPC 2129 with 10 MHz Crystal Oscillator (With Boot loader Software)
•High Performance 32-bit ARM7TDMI-S™ CPU
•256 KB Programmable Flash Memory provides a minimum of 100,000 erase/write cycles
and 20 years of data retention.
•16 KB Data Memory (SRAM)
•In-System/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
•Flash programming takes 1 ms per 512 byte line. Single sector or full chip erase takes 400ms.
•EmbeddedICE-RT interface enables breakpoints and watch points.
•Two interconnected CAN interfaces with advanced acceptance filters
•Four channel 10-bit A/D converter with conversion time as low as 2.44 us.
•Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs , Fast I2C (400 kbits/s) and two SPIs
•60MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip Phase-Locked Loop
•Vectored Interrupt Controller with configurable priorities
•Two 32-bit Timers.
•Four Capture and four Compare channels.
•PWM unit with six output pins.
•Watch Dog Timer
•Up to forty-six 5V tolerant general purpose I/O pins.
•Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins.
•On-chip crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1MHz to 30MHz.
•Two low power modes - Idle and Power-down.
•Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt.
•Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions for power optimization.
•CPU operating voltage range of 1.65V to 1.95V and I/O power supply range of 3.0V to 3.6V
QsLPC2129 Package Includes
•Fully Assembled and Tested QsLPC2129 Development board
•Software CDROM with
Sample Hex Code