ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is a lossy digital audio format.
AAC maintains better sound quality of original audio data than
MP3. The standards ISO/IEC 13818-7 & ISO/IEC 145496-3
provides audio coding methods for compression.
The Key features of Picus' implementation are:
- Supports AAC-LC in ADIF, ADTS and Mpeg4 File Formats
- Simple and easy to use API, which allows easy integration
- Low memory footprint
- High optimized in native assembly for best performance
- Fully reentrant to permit multiple instances and ease of
- Easily extendible to other platforms
Windows Mobile 6.