ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The MBC-SAM9G20 Core Board, measuring 45mm x 52mm, is a very small size, low power consumption but high performance arm9 based processor board. It is based on an ATMEL AT91SAM9G20 ARM926EJ-S core based microprocessor, with 64KB ROM and 16KB SRAM on-chip memories. The board features a Micro USB port, a Debug UART port, a 5V power port and comprehensive external memories: 4MB DataFlash,256MB NandFlash,64KB EEPROM and 64MB SDRAM. It is so tiny that it can reduce much space of your products. Customers can use it easily to complete their project development and save much of your time to the market.
* Processor: Atmel AT91SAM9G20 ( based on ARM926EJ-S Core), 400MHz
- 32 KBytes Data Cache, 32 KBytes Instruction Cache, with MMU
- Internal memory: one 64KB ROM and one 16KB SRAM
* External memory: 4MB DataFlash,256MB NandFlash,64KB EEPROM and 64MB SDRAM
* One Micro USB connector
* One UART Serial Port (TTL Level)
* Embedded OS: Preinstalled Linux2.6, support WinCE6.0 (BSP, optional)
* Power supply: 5V
* Temperature range: -20 to +70 Celsius
* Dimension: 45mm x 52mm x 11mm (Length x Width x Thickness)
* PCB layers: 8
* Power supply: 5V DC or powered by base board.
* Weight: 15.4g
* The module is led out most signals of Atmel AT91SAM9G20, like UART, Ethernet, LCD, Touch Screen, USB Host, USB Device, ADC, DAC, SPI, SDIO, GPIO and so on.