DSTREAM debug and trace unit by WG Electronics Sp. z o.o.
The DSTREAM™ high-performance debug and trace unit enables software debug and optimization on any ARM processor-based hardware target. DSTREAM extends the functionality of RVI and RVT2 with faster memory download and trace capture, as well as wider support for physical debug and trace interfaces.
DSTREAM enables the connection of DS-5 Debugger, RVD and third party debuggers to ARM-based devices via JTAG or Serial-Wire Debug. DSTREAM uses FPGA acceleration to deliver high download speeds and fast stepping through code on single and multi-processor devices.
- Run control debug and trace unit supporting all ARM and Cortex processors
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet interface allows direct and remote connections from the host PC
- Support for JTAG and Serial-Wire Debug target interfaces
- Code download at speeds of up to 2500 KBytes per second
- JTAG clocks of up to 60 MHz provide fast software upload over the existing debug port
- 16-bit wide trace capture at 300 MHz DDR (600 Mbit/s per pin)
- Flexible trace clock positioning (relative to trace data)
- Large 4 GB trace buffer enables long-time trace on fast targets
- Device bring-up and test utilities
- Support for Virtual Ethernet link over JTAG
- Third party IP and debugger support
DSTREAM debug and trace unit
- ARM11 MPCore