ARM Realview Development Suite by Nohau Solutions
The ARM® RVDS™ 4.1 toolchain is a complete, end-to-end solution for software development supporting all ARM processors and ARM CoreSight™ debug technology. This full-featured product enables developers to begin software development, optimization and test ahead of silicon availability, significantly reducing application time-to-market and ensuring the highest degree of software quality.
RVDS 4.1 is available in Standard and Professional Editions. The Standard Edition offers the following components
- The highly optimizing ARM Compiler targeted at currently available devices
- ARM Workbench IDE, which aims to increase software developer's productivity by helping with project creation and improves insight in the source, object and executable code.
- ARM RVD™ Debugger supporting JTAG and CoreSight enabled debugging
RVDS 4.1 Professional combines the best-in-class ARM Compiler and market-leading ARM® Profiler, enabling applications to achieve both high performance and optimal code size. Additionally, the product includes vectorizing compilation for the NEON™ media processing engine - which can increase the performance of multimedia applications in standard C code by more than 200%. RVDS 4.1 Professional adds the following features:
- Support for the latest Cortex™-A9, Cortex™-A5, and Cortex™-M4 processors.
- The highly optimizing ARM Compiler, supporting all modern versions of the ARM, Thumb and Thumb-2 instruction sets and supporting the NEON SIMD instruction set with the vectorizing NEON compiler.
- Non-intrusive Streaming profiling and Trace of software executing for minutes, hours or days, while running at operational frequencies.
- Profiler-driven compilation automatically optimizes software based on its dynamic behavior. This improves performance, by more aggressively optimizing hotspots for performance, and codesize, by more aggressively optimizing 'cold code.’
- High performance software development using Real-Time System Models of complete ARM processor cores and boards running at around 200MHz.
- Link-time code generation, which enables cross source-file optimization while neatly fitting into existing makefile technology.
ARM Realview Development Suite
- General Purpose Products/Services