This is Guru. Workig as Independent contractor and providing training and Consultancy on ARM chips. Have Deep experience on Architecture.
During Chip design
ARM Core : ARM 946 and ARM11
• Develop Boot code and Exception Handlers for ARM processor
• Worked on System on chip (SOC) simulator for identifying the performance of the system and calculating free cycles of ARM processor.
• Worked on FPGA boards and used RVDS for debugging purpose
• FPGA validation
• Profiling of ARM( identifying the bus utilization and timing measurements of FIQ and IRQ Interrupt in ARM and Thumb mode)
• Free Cycle calculation for ARM.
• Discussing with RTL team about the arbitration mechanism in multimaster mode (Hardware Bus Protocol)
• Interfacing Network chip with Serial Flash using Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI) protocol.
• Interfacing Network chip with EEPROM using I2C protocol.
• IP validation of hardware blocks using firmware.
Experiences with ARM board
ARM core : ARM920t, Cortex M3
1. Validation of Wireless chips
2.Bringing up the Board (Boot code and low level drivers)
3. Interfacing ARM chips with hardware peripherals like Mobile camera, SDRAM, FLASH,MMU.