ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Optimized high speed, low overhead cryptography library for ARM7/ARM9.
Microcontrollers with software encryption can be used in various applications including credit card readers, entry access systems, sensor networks, and many others. The software encryption-based technology minimizes costs and will allow customers to upgrade the microcontroller security in an installed application, in order to provide countermeasures against possible attacks. Security Innovation's software security libraries for ARM technology-based microcontrollers are coded in assembly throughout and provide the customer tools including encryption and decryption of messages, digital signatures, and utilities protocols like key negotiation.
The library provides a rich collection of algorithms including:
- Hash: SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5
- HMAC: SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, MD5
- X9.82 psuedorandom byte generators based on SHA-1, SHA-512
- symmetric encryption/decryption: AES-128, AES-192, AES-256, two and three-key TDES, DES
- asymmetric encryption/decryption: RSA, ECIES using NIST curve P-521 with SHA-512
- asymmetric signing/verification: RSA, DSA, ECDSA using NIST curve P-521
- asymmetric key negotiation: Diffie-Hellman (DH), ECDH using NIST curve P-521