Windows Embedded Automotive 7
Windows Embedded Automotive 7 is based on the newest generation of Windows Embedded Compact 7 and combining Windows Automotive 5.5 and Microsoft Auto 4.1 platforms―is an open software platform that provides car manufacturers, suppliers and developers with the tools for developing state-of-the-art, in-vehicle infotainment systems. It offers a standardized platform for building communication, entertainment, and service-enabled location-based solutions.
• Real-Time Operating System, based on Windows Embedded Compact 7
• Microsoft Tellme speech technology engines and Silverlight for Windows Embedded
• HMI Differentiation with Silverlight for Windows Embedded Automotive 7
Board Support Packages(BSPs)/Drivers:
• BSPs and drivers are available in the Windows Embedded Automotive 7 Platform Development Kit (PDK) and through hardware suppliers.
• A Bluetooth wireless technology stack, with automotive relevant profiles, and phone, radio, and media modules.
To learn more about the Partners supporting Windows Embedded Automotive 7, please visit the ARM Connected Community pages below.
Find a partner who can help you get started with Windows Embedded on ARM