ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
o Aims: to provide introduction to embedded systems for engineers who have no prior knowledge about embedded systems. Trainees will also learn how to plan and execute complete embedded systems designs
- Introduction of advanced embedded systems
- Fundamentals of embedded systems development process based on embedded OS such as Linux, WindowsCE, Vxworks and so on.
- Learn more about ARM
- Introduction to ARM software kernl and driver development
- Review C and C++ programming for embedded systems
- Introduction to embedded Operating System and GUI such as Qt etc.
- Introduction to embedded systems design and implementation
- Introduction to layout of embedded systems
- Introduction to download image of embedded systems
- Introduction to make a powerful production come true by using embedded systems
o Labs: The lab will help trainee to be familiar with embedded systems design, implementation and Embedded OS, interface and driver.
o Estimated duration: 6x8 hour sections for lectures and 4x8 hour sections for labs (running in one week).
o Cost: USD $300-$400 per trainee.