ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Managed Access Point Solution
The SecureF1rst Managed Access Point Solution from TeamF1 is a compre¬hensive turnkey Wi-Fi Access Point and router software package that combines a rich set of field-proven, standard components with an array of customizable options to provide OEMs/ODMs the ultimate in product flexibility. As a member of TeamF1’s SecureF1rst line of innovative pre¬packaged solutions, the Managed Access Point Solution enables OEMs/ODMs to deliver robust and leading-edge 802.11 a/b/g/n devices to Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) and specialized markets in record time at far less risk than traditional development approaches. With Managed Access Point Solution, OEMs can offer highly reliable and secure AP/router devices packed with mission-critical software capabilities such as hard/soft real-time responsiveness and redundancy through its intelligent routing and QoS features. Devices built around the Managed Access Point Solution also offer end-customers high-performance connectivity, advanced wireless security, easy-to-use device management features, and multiple add-on options for VPN, Firewall, NAT, and authentication functionality. TeamF1’s Managed Access Point Solution also includes Krypto-Lite, TeamF1’s FIPS-certified common crypto framework, along with a suite of encryption and integrity components to secure and manage wireless traf¬fic. Krypto-Lite allows seamless integration of other optional security protocols developed by TeamF1 such as SSL/https, SSH, and IPsec/IKE to meet additional secu¬rity requirements for intercommunication of wireless devices.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Complete turnkey solution for building Wi-Fi devices with secure, managed access points lessens OEMs’ development costs, risk, and time to market
• Support for multiple simultaneous radios and multiple LAN inter¬faces enables robust enterprise-grade AP features
• Support for advanced 802.11 standards for security, QoS, mobility, and roaming
• VLAN aware multiple Virtual Service Sets/Virtual AP enable delivery of services of various types/quality from multiple providers on the same physical AP
• Support for advanced technologies including WDS, wireless bridg¬ing, fast-roaming, mesh extensions, and RSTP
• Advanced management capabilities including SNMPv3, CLI, AJAX, and TR-069 with easy-to-use web-management
• Standard, field-tested software solution in a produc¬tion-ready custom package, with all hardware integra¬tion, porting, testing, and validation completed by TeamF1
• Wireless AP or AP/Router with advanced SSL + IPsec VPN/Firewall and NAS add-ons available for an all-in-one wired + wireless LAN solution
• Advanced security including 802.11i in Personal and Enterprise modes, and various other wireless intrusion prevention services and features
• Extensively validated on a variety of embedded OSs (including VxWorks and Linux), and CPU platforms including ARM