ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Network Attached Storage Solution
TeamF1’s SecureF1rst Network Attached Storage software is available as a stand-alone pre-packaged turnkey NAS software solution, or an add-on module that offers network storage and sharing services in a secure local-area network environment. With advanced features such as user-based access control, intuitive graphical user interface and media streaming, SecureF1rst NAS offers an innovative network storage solution with built-in applications for end-users to easily store, share and manage information across network devices. SecureF1rst NAS enables OEMs, ODMs and service providers to deliver a state-of-the-art network storage solution for a secure data sharing experience to the end-customers. SecureF1rst NAS is cloud-friendly with the flexibility to install and subscribe to third-party applications for home and business usage through a friendly graphical user interface for novice users and a command line interface for advance users. When coupled with other TeamF1 SecureF1rst solutions such as CPE Gateway Solution, Managed Access Point Solution and Security Gateway Solution, NAS offers secure network storage and access to the network users with various network attached storage applications including automatic downloading of torrents, digital media server and controller capabilities and disk and partition management features.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Proven TeamF1 SecureF1rst software components and common framework lessen OEMs’ risk
• Rich media centric pre-integrated applications support with flexibility to install and subscribe to third-party applications
• Intelligent networking with zero-touch connectivity of various home and business network devices to Network Attached Storage
• Support for various disk interfaces, file-system formats and file types with true plug-and-play nature
• Branding options offer a cost-effective, customized look and feel
• Production-ready solution, with all hardware integration, porting, testing, and validation on a variety of embedded OSs (including VxWorks and Linux), and CPUs including ARM, completed by TeamF1
• Seamless, standards-based media sharing through UPnP A/V and DLNA, flexible network storage add-on applications using the built-in OSGI framework
• Easy-to-use intuitive graphical user interface for standard users, with a CLI available for advanced users, full media controller (DMC) functionality via GUI for controlling the streaming of media from various networked media servers to renderers
• Secure network storage with group based policies and access control; flexibility to integrate authentication modules
• Support for both built-in & external drives with varied interfaces including IDE, SATA, and USB. All popular file-systems (ext2, ext3, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc,) & file transfer protocols (CIFS, NFS, AFS, FTP, SFTP and HTTP) are supported