VoIP Engine is an ideal solution for IP-enabled infrastructure equipment like IP-phones, PBX, residential gateways etc. Engine could be easily customized for a variety of applications and hardware saving development and integration cost. Standard codecs library includes popular iLBC and royalty-free G.728 that enables communication with many softphones at a low bit rates. Adaptive jitter buffer and loss concealment algorithms allow saving speech quality in the networks with big packet loss and reordering. Speech enhancement algorithms i.e. echo cancellation, voice AGC, noise suppression, etc. make voice quality better in a wide range of environmental conditions.
* G.711, G,723, G.726, iLBC, G.728, G.729 codecs included
* Packetization up to 200 msec
* Intellectual jitter buffering and packet loss concealment
* Voice AGC with noise suppression for better quality on weak signals
* G.168 line echo canceller supporting up to 128 msec echo delay
* In-band DTMF (Q.23) detector
* C-callable multi-channel capable API
* Over 60 commands for monitoring and control
* Seamless interface to RTOS kernel
* Direct interfacing to PCM32 stream as well as to standard audiocodecs
It is specifically optimized under ARM v5TE, ARMv6 and ARMv7 effectively utilizing processors resources and caching capabilities. Acoustic Echo Canceler demonstration is available now for Marvell Kirkwood (ARMv5TE), Marvell ARMv6/v7 evaluation boards.