ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The C2000 Concerto family of microcontrollers combine an industry-leading host core along with an industry-leading control core to provide the best of both worlds in one device, simplifying both hardware and software aspects, all
while reducing cost.
• No need to compromise between communication and control
• Enable safety certifications
• Lower system cost with integration
• Scalable performance, selectable math and control enhancements
• Single IDE built-in functionality with dual-subsystem debugging and programming
• Multi OS support
• controlSUITE™ application software libraries and device drivers to reduce development time. Simple, quick and secure communication between subsystems.
• C28x (up to 150 MHz) optimized for:
• Real-time control (DSP heritage)
• Sensing and DSP filtering and processing
• Firmware programmable PLM solutions (VCU)
• Digital power independent multi-loop control
• Motor control and power monitoring
• Industry-leading control peripherals
• ARM Cortex-M3 (up to 100 MHz) optimized for:
• Host communications: Ethernet, USB, CAN, UART, SPI, I2C
• Flexible high-resolution PWMs to support complex waveforms and timings
• High-speed precision analog including dual 2.9 MSPS 12-bit ADCs, analog comparators
• Ethernet with on-chip MAC
• USB On-the-Go with on-chip MAC and PHY
• Dual CAN