ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
Monolithic 3D IC technology can be applied to producing a monolithically stacked single crystal silicon wafer scale Continuous Array with custom, etched scribelines. Chiplets can be added with functions such as I/O and analog.
• Very high density Gate Array terrain
• Easy patterning with unidirectional layout
• Continuous Array allows flexible dicing for variable-sized chips
• 3D stacking allows flexible ratio between memory and logic
• 3D stacking allows ultra-high device density
• Single mask set for a complete range of Gate Array densities
• Flexible I/O and analog function configuration
• Re-use of older prequalified silicon I/O together with most advanced logic technology