ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
The Adaptive Digital Technologies G.722 Audio Coder is a real-time implementation of the ITU G.722 audio coder. It is used with many applications that require audio frequency bandwidth coding such as video conferencing, multimedia, and speaker/microphone digital telephony. The G.722 audio coder encodes 16 kHz sampled audio signals for transmission over 48, 56, and 64 kbps channels, and provides 7 kHz of audio bandwidth.
- Functions are C-callable.
- Multi-channel capable
- Can be integrated with echo cancellers, VOX and tone detection/regeneration.
- Can be integrated with G.711/G.728 to provide the audio portion of the H.320 video standard.
- The encoder and decoder meet all ITU G.722 compliance data files.
- Adaptive Digital's G.722 Cortex-A8 variant is NEON optimized.
To view G.722 CPU Utilization and Memory requirements for ARM processors visit our webpage at http://www.adaptivedigital.com/product/vocoders/g722.htm.