iisu by SoftKinetic
IDE and/or Compiler (C/C++/EC++/Ada)
iisu™, is an easy-to-use gesture recognition middleware, compatible with most 3D cameras.
iisu 3.5 offers new features to make it easier for developers to quickly build gesture-based applications:
- Robust Skeleton Tracking – greatly improved and now available with iisu Free
- Hand and Finger Extraction System (short range only) – multiple hand and individual finger tracking information, to build close interaction applications
- iisu Toolbox – iisu’s new toolbox provides access to live data and performance analytics during development
- iisu Interaction Designer – tool for technical designers to easily prototype gesture interactions
- Samples – a large number of library samples is available for quick and easy development
- Gesture library – iisu’s new gesture library allows game designers and technical professionals to kick-start their apps in record time by simply dragging and dropping desired sets of gestures
- Flash to Unity3D to C++ , C and C# – iisu is available in developers’ favorite environments
iisu middleware and DepthSense camera drivers algorithms have been optimized in order to use the full power of the NEON Unit inside the ARM Cortex-A9 processor.
Iisu is free to use for non-commercial projects and can be downloaded at www.iisu.com.