InstaVoIP Embedded by Unicoi Systems
Audio and Voice Solutions
InstaVoIP™ Embedded from Unicoi is a platform-independent VoIP software component designed for standalone use or to be embedded into another application. The InstaVoIP Embedded software suite provides a full-featured Call Manager, Voice Engine, and Information Subsystem, providing developers with a comprehensive VoIP development solution for devices such as IP Phones, VoIP ATAs, RoIP Gateways, security call-boxes, and many others.
A full ANSI C source code release allows InstaVoIP Embedded to be used on virtually any platform. Simply porting the Fusion Common Layer (FCL) abstraction to a platform's RTOS/OS, network stack, and file system (optional), and implementing an audio driver channel for the platform's audio hardware is all that is necessary to start making VoIP calls. Additionally, having full source code allows customer changes to be made to the code (such as implementing newer or less popular RFCs) and aids in debugging low-level problems.
InstaVoIP Embedded Features Overview
Core VoIP Networking Protocols
- Supported Workflows: SoftPhone, Desktop Phone, POTS FXS, POTS FXO
- Actions: place calls, answer calls, disconnect calls, on/off hold, transfer, conference, generate DTMF, etc.
- Events: incoming call, peer on/off hold, peer disconnect, being transferred, DTMF received, registered/unregistered, etc.
- Call management control via HTTP/JSON-based web service for remote control
- Codecs: G.711, G.726 (16/24/33/40 kbps), G.722, DVI4 (narrow/HD/Ultra HD), Linear PCM
- Optional Codecs: G.729, iLBC, G.723, Lockheed TDVC
- Algorithms: Gain, Automatic Gain Control (AGC), DC Blocker, High-Pass Filter, Voice Activity Detector (VAD), Acoustic Echo Suppressor, Sample Rate Conversion, DTMF (Generator/Detector), Call Progress Tone Generator, Custom Ring Tone Generator, Comfort Noise Generator, Packet Loss Compensation
- Optional Algorithms: Custom Tone Generator, Acoustic Echo Canceller , Noise Reduction, Frequency Equalizer
- Configuration Information Management
- File-based by default
- Can integrate with platform's configuration style
- Runtime Information Management (e.g. call status)
- Access via HTTP/JSON-based web service for remote configuration and status monitoring
Web-Based Configuration UI
- Optional: HTTPS for secure access
- Expandable to include user-application configuration
InstaVoIP Embedded is processor independent and can be run on any ARM processor including but not limited to the ARM 7/9/11 and Cortex series.
- ARM11 MPCore