Android Porting and Internals by ac6-training
Porting the Android System and Framework
Labs are conducted on target boards:
Dual Cortex/A9-based "SnowBall" boards from ST-Ericsson,
with Lauterbach JTAG probes.
- Understanding the architecture of the Android system.
- Learn to use GIT version manager to download and manage Android sources.
- Learn how to install Linux on your hardware and create a BSP
- Discover the Android version of the Linux kernel.
- New drivers and IPCs
- Power Management
- Explore the Android system architecture
- The Android init process
- System services
- The Android Binder
- The Android Application Framework
- The Android Hardware Abstraction Layer
- The Android Multimedia Framework and OpenMAX
- Learn how to install Android on a platform that already supports Linux
Android Porting and Internals
- General Purpose Products/Services