Synthesizable Virtual Platform (SVP) for Firmware Development by Bluespec, Inc.
Bluespec ARM-based Synthesizable Virtual Platforms (SVPs) have succeeded in moving Virtual Platforms into FPGAs, allowing firmware developers to leverage accurate RTL IP without performance degradation. Integrating an ARM Cortex (v7) ISS subsystem model, it is the only modeling environment where you can:
- Develop firmware for the latest ARM processors, like the Cortex A5/A8/A9/R4/R5 and others, pre-silicon at MHz speeds
- Mix RTL with arbitrarily accurate models, while still running them all at MHz speeds
- Boot Linux in a fraction of a minute & perform source-level debug
- Instrument hardware models & RTL
- Deploy cost-effectively on FPGA boards
When developing firmware against design RTL is paramount, Bluespec’s ARM-based Synthesizable Virtual Platforms are the only solution delivering high speed, ease-of-use, and low cost.
Synthesizable Virtual Platform (SVP) for Firmware Development
- Mobile Computing