ARM’s highest performing processor, extending the capabilities of mobile and enterprise computing. Read More...
PiXScale is a vector-based 2D drawing engine. It provides high quality 2D graphics for embedded applications. PiXScale is written in ansi C. to achieve the greatest performance while using OO programming paradigm for getting high modularity. PiXScale has been on ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M and Cortex-A.
PiXScale is composed of the following libraries:
- The core graphics engine is a 2D vector-based engine with all comprehensive modern features like multiple layers, blending, gradient fills, transformation, painting, shaping, clipping, masking and a high performance software rasterizer, 16/24/32 Bpp display drivers and input devices (keyboard, touch screen, others) handlers are provided. OpenGL/ES 2.0 driver is available as well.
- Image decoder library to support JPEG/PNG/BMP/SVG/GIF
- Font manager based on freetype library to support the TrueType and Opentype fonts
- Windows manager: Alpha blending as well as non rectangular windows and semi-transparent pixels are supported
- Optional Audio and gesture libraries