High Density Conferencing (HD) by Adaptive Digital Technologies, Inc.
Audio and Voice Solutions
Adaptive Digital's high density IP Voice Conferencing supports both wideband and norrowband versions, as well as mixed wideband narrowband
The conference algorithm is available in a narrowband version (nb), which operates at the typical telephony sampling rate of 8 kHz, as well as a wideband version, which operates at an audio sampling rate of 16 kHz. The wideband version (wb) is suitable to be used in high-end conferencing equipment as well as in VoIP applications in which wideband audio is supported. Also available is the mixed rate version. That is able to bridge together both narrowband and wideband conference (wbnb) parties into a single conference.
- Narrowband, Wideband, and Mixed Narrowband/Wideband capable
- Number of conference participants is user configurable
- Participants can be added and deleted from conference at any time
- Automatic Level Control
- Overflow Protection
- Voice Activity Detection
- Noise Suppression
- Dominant Speaker Selection
- Multi-conference capable
- Functions are “C” callable
- Variable Frame Size
- Build that can support different frame sizes among conference members
- Preemptive Member Assignment
- When a conference member is assigned preemptive status, all other members’ signals will be suppressed and the preemptive member’s signal will be the only signal included the conference sum.
- Priority Member Assignment
- Normally, conference is configured with a number of dominant speakers, typically three. This means that regardless of how many conference members are present, only the three loudest members will be summed at any given time. By assigning priority status to a conference member, that member’s signal will always be added to the sum.
Supported by ARM processor-based devices
Specifications and full description available on our website at: http://www.adaptivedigital.com/product/arm/conferencing-software-arm.htm
High Density Conferencing (HD)
- Mobile Computing
- Windows Embedded CE
- Windows Mobile