- Does ARM offer industrial work placements, student placements, or internships?
Yes, ARM offers various opportunities for students. Please see our Students Internships section to find out more.
- What is the next stage of the application process once I have submitted my application form?
If we would like to proceed in the application process, we will contact you to arrange the next steps. This could include coordinating a telephone interview or a face-to-face interview.In some cases, there may be a need for a second face-to-face interview in the application process.
- How and when will I hear about my application?
Usually all applications will be responded to by e-mail, however if an e-mail address is not provided in your application the HR team will contact you via telephone or letter. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may only contact you if you have been invited for an interview. You can review the status of your application by logging in online.
- Can I apply for more than one role?
Yes, you can apply for any role that you feel you would be suitable for you.
- How often are the vacancies updated on the website?
Our recruitment website is updated on a daily basis, so if you do not see a role that is suitable, please check the website in the near future.
- What other benefits will I get?
For information about the benefits offered, please see our Compensation and Benefits section.
- I have forgotten my password – How can I log back into my application?
Click the ‘I have forgotten my password’ link on the sign in screen; this will then ask you to enter an e-mail address where you can receive a temporary password. This will allow you to log back into and complete your application.