Daini-Ueno Building. 8F,
Tel : +81-45-477-5260
Directions from Narita Airport via Tokyo Station
- Before going outside the airport building go down the escalator to the train station. At bottom of the second escalator go straight on, then turn left to JR /NEX ticket desk.
- Ask for the Narita Express to Tokyo and Shinkansen, non-reserved to Shin-Yokohama. You will get 3 tickets! One is a through ticket, one is a Narita Express to Tokyo supplement and one is a Shinkansen supplement from Tokyo to Shin-Yokohama. You need to use the through ticket and the appropriate supplement for each leg of the journey.
- The Narita Express to Tokyo (takes 53 minutes) is reserved seats only. The ticket shows the train no.(eg 14) then the carriage number (eg 7) & then the seat number (eg 4 C). The cost is about 4200 yen.
- At Tokyo station go up 2 sets of escalators and turn left towards Shinkansen tracks. You want the Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen (dark blue stripe color). Find "Central entrance of Shinkansen" for Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen, not "South entrance". This is about a 10 minute walk.
- Platform number is usually around 15-19, depending on the time of day.
- Ensure you get one that stops at Shin-Yokohama (best to ask a guard if you are unsure). Non-reserved carriages 1-7. Shin-Yokohama is first stop (16 minutes).
- After getting off at Shin-yokohama station, please read "From Shin-Yokoham(Walk)" at the end of this page.
For frequent travelers to Japan
From Narita Airport (two Trains)
Via Yokohama Station
- Take a Narita Express at Narita Airport to Yokohama Station (90 min) JPY4,200.
- Take one of these ways from Yokohama Station to get to Shin-Yokohama Station
a. By Taxi
- Take a taxi from the west exit of Yokohama Station to the ARM KK office (20 - 30 min) JPY2,500.-
b. By JR train
- Go to the platform No.4, JR Yokohama Line
- Get on a train heading Hachioji Station. Please make sure that it stops at JR Shin-Yokohama Station
- 15 minutes journey from JR Yokohama Station to JR Shin-Yokohama Station
c. By Subway
- Go through the Sotetsu Exit of JR Lines
- Go ahead and you will find the exit of Yokohama Subway Station
- 15 minutes journey from Yokohama Subway Station to Shin-yokohama Station
From Shin-Yokohama (Walk)
- Exit Shin-Yokohama station by the north exit and cross over to the open square side at the right side of bus and taxi terminal, past McDonalds.
- Walk across the crossing at the intersection.
- Daini-Ueno Building is 1 minute walk, next to the Shin-Yokohama Kokusai Hotel.
- Take lift to the 8th floor.