The Cortex-A53 processor:
- Delivers the compute power of today’s high-end smartphone, in lowest power and area footprint, enabling all-day battery life for typical device uses;
- Runs legacy ARM 32-bit applications efficiently;
- Features cache coherent interoperability with ARM Mali™ family graphics processing units (GPUs) for GPU compute applications;
- Connects seamlessly to AMBA interconnect for 16-core and 32-core configurations, delivering the most aggregate performance per Watt to enterprise applications that reach high performance by maximizing core count in a thermally constrained rack;
- Offers optional reliability and scalability features for high-performance enterprise applications.